Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy St. Valentine's Day!



My Valentine was super sweet to me. I don't expect anything special for Valentine's Day simply because I think that love should be expressed throughout the year. However, yesterday, my husband handed me some money, took my son, and said those words every fiber addict/tired housewife loves to hear, "GO BUY SOME YARN!!" While I was away he cleaned the entire house, did the laundry, washed the dishes, and when I returned he had a 4 course dinner ready! Yes ladies, I am lucky and I know it! I ended up at AC Moore where I purchased 8 skeins of Patons Classic Merino Wool (on sale!) 2 skeins each in Leaf Green, Royal Purple, Rich Red, and Black; size D & E hooks, and 2 skeins of Lion Brand Magic Stripes in Denim Stipe. The Patons will be made into a bag which will then be fulled. The Magic Stipes is trying to become some socks, but we're not getting along too well at the moment! It's a beautifully rainy day here...I know what I'll be doing!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

Ah, lucky you. My husband understands my yarn addiction but doesn't "get it". How much was the merino wool? I love the paton's merino.

2/14/2005 1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Amanda!
I guess you found your husband at the same spot as I found mine. Lucky us. :)
Thanx a lot for leaving a message on my tagboard.

Vanja (Norway)
(needlesandpins)

2/15/2005 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon