Monday, February 21, 2005

From The Mouths of Babes

The other night I was sitting in the living room crocheting...like I always do. My son comes running in yelling, "Mama! Mama! Mama!" I asked him what he wanted and he points at me and says "Crocheting!" I had a good chuckle over that. I asked him if he wanted to learn how to crochet and he said "Yes!" I'm excited about the prospect. With his beautiful blue eyes and the ability to crochet, I'll have to beat the little girls off him!

So I was looking at my yarn stash and I realize that I have a problem. I have several skeins of some pretty nice yarn but I'm afraid to use any of it. I can never seem to find a pattern worthy of my precious stash. Am I alone?


Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

I have several skeins of yarn that won't speak to me! A big problem I have with my yarn stash is 1-2 balls of something. Not enough to really "make" anything, but too nice to get rid of. I'll never find the matching lot numbers so it's just a waiting game for me. I betcha they win.

2/22/2005 7:22 AM  
Blogger Lynlee said...

i have several yarns that i love and can't decide what to do with... you are SO not alone! ;)

2/22/2005 11:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's why I haven't bought any handspun yarn, no matter how gorgeous...I'm afraid somehow I'll choose a project less than worthy, and it'll look like crap, and I'll have WASTED beautiful yarn.

2/24/2005 11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon