Saturday, February 26, 2005

Bunny Bums

Holy freakin crap! I was RAOKed again!! My husband is starting to get jealous!! My jaw almost hit the floor. Here's the list of things I received...in no particular order...
  • A ball of gorgeous silvery metallic crochet thread
  • A zippered pouch that is totally me (I really like it a lot!) it is destined to be my new traveling hook case! This was not on my wish list but this is absolutely something that I would buy myself. It was also filled with goodies!
  • A bottle of milk & honey body lotion (Burt's Bees)
  • A Clover yarn cutter pendant in silver! (I almost fell over when I saw it because I've been wanting to try one)
  • A packet of ball-end piercing needles. I fairly new to crochet and I've never seen these, but I like to say ball-end piercing needles...I'm guessing they're yarn needles.
  • Lip shimmer in watermelon (Burt's Bees)
  • A hand crocheted blue flower bookmark! (I hope the person who made it didn't go blind in the process because the stitches are tiny...and perfect!)
  • 5 absolutely stunning stitch markers. (these left me speechless!)
  • A cute little note card with bunny bums on the front and a funny note inside!

At this point, after oogling over my loot I begin to wonder if I'm being followed or if my phone line is tapped. Every single beautiful gift are things that I would buy for myself or have been eyeing. So here's to you, J Firsow. You honestly turned a frown upside down and I thank you, sincerely, from the bottom of my heart. I am sending you good vibrations and hope that karma will treat you as well as you have treated me! Thank you!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're welcome! glad you liked it! ;)

-j

2/26/2005 11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon