Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Back To Normal

Ahhhh, it's nice to not feel like I must tote a garbage pail around with me. I was extremely nauseated yesterday. Now I get to clean house and if I have any spare time, crochet my heart out. Ever since I finished the snowflake afghan for my Grandmother, I haven't been crocheting nearly as much. I've been taking somewhat of a sabbatical. My brain is still very busy thinking up new ideas and what not. I've written several down, but I haven't put hook to yarn yet. I think I may do some today however....like I said earlier it just depends on how much free time I get today. Well, my favorite program is on, after that it's time to feed the kid, put the kid down for a nap, shower, and clean. Farewell until next time!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon