Sunday, January 30, 2005

Back In The Saddle Again

So, my crocheting has slowed a bit since Christmas. I'm sure I am not alone. I'm starting to miss it so I figure it's time to get back in the saddle again. Today I started on a ripple afghan. I like it pretty well but it's eating more yarn than I'd like for it to. I'm going to frog it and go with a pattern that looks really nice in my head and shouldn't eat up too much yarn. It's cheap-o yarn (gasp!) but that's all my budget will allow. We've got to eat, too...not just have pretty afghans to look at! HA!! Oh if I had a million dollars... ...I'd probably still think that the grass was greener on the other side!! Besides, it's nice to treat myself. Of course, I haven't been crocheting very long at all and I just recently discovered that there were different "classes" of yarns out there. I always thought that yarn was yarn. Then I went to AC Moore and saw that there are yarns out there that cost more than $20!!! Yes, I saw the light that day. Whoa, now I'm drooling...I am truely a yarn addict!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jopjojoj

1/30/2005 6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon